Sunday, September 25, 2011

CELL PHONE case




NEW phone calls for a colorful phone case.  It was time to update our cell plan which is always a great thing for my hubby. He likes all that new tech out there (small , thin, internet).  I am happy and content with the phone that I have right now.  I don't need all that fancy technology on my phone. Well,  I know that if I have it, I will use it.  But at the moment I was a  happy little camper with my tough, scratched, beat up cell.   The new phones are thin, paper thin! I needed something to keep this baby from getting all banged up. I  also needed to be able to find it in my purse.  I believe I have accomplished what I needed.  It will not get lost in my purse because it is so cute and colorful and I will be able to find it in no time ;)

4 comments:

Corinnea said...

Cute!!

Adrienne said...

Cute! I ought to make something for mine, as well.

Jennifer said...

super cute Lizy!

pearlswirl said...

Lizy, this is adorable! And that fabric is soooo you! xoxo I miss all you ladies!