Sunday, March 7, 2010

CLUTCH


Clutches are back in style, so I though I make my own. It's definitely not perfect but I had this idea in my head and I had to try it. I use left over fabric for this one but I bought some of the newspaper prints (don't know the name of the line) and I am planning on making one with that line. Wouldn't it be cool! Ohh, and if you haven't noticed I 'm into ruffles at the moment so everything I make might just have some ruffles....
Excuse the lint I should of use my lint roller before I posted ;-)

4 comments:

Mary A. said...

Really Cute! I want to make something with ruffles now =)

KD Designs said...

I like the ruffle! It's a cute bag!

Corinnea said...

Good job! I love how you are just jumping in there and DOING things! I'm proud of you!

Kara Forristall said...

oooh, love it Lizy, great ruffle placement =] ps thanks for taking Silas at the mtg, it was nice to see him and not hold him for a bit