Sunday, April 26, 2009


Yesterday, we had one of our regular customers buying some of our great fabric to make these amazing little birds. She was inspired by a blog she had seen and shared her enthusiasm with us (Hanna, Mary and me). We all fell in love witht the way these tiny creatures decorated a little boy's room. The artist had hung a branch on the wall and had colorful little birds all over the branch. I just thought it was the most creative decorating tip for a kids room I had ever seen. Fell in LOVE with them so I has to create my own.... :) (not as colorful but I still love this little bird. I think I might create some more with bright playful fabrics. :)

4 comments:

Corinnea said...

So cute!!!!! I have seen these on a lot of blogs, they are so fun! Good job.

Mary said...

I can't believe you already made one, nice job chica! Oh, I love the bag to.

kms handmade said...

I love this bird!!! You need to link to the pattern! Very cool. Love the fabric you picked!

Jennifer said...

very cool and super cute Lizy! Yeah, link to the source.