Sunday, April 26, 2009


Yesterday, we had one of our regular customers buying some of our great fabric to make these amazing little birds. She was inspired by a blog she had seen and shared her enthusiasm with us (Hanna, Mary and me). We all fell in love witht the way these tiny creatures decorated a little boy's room. The artist had hung a branch on the wall and had colorful little birds all over the branch. I just thought it was the most creative decorating tip for a kids room I had ever seen. Fell in LOVE with them so I has to create my own.... :) (not as colorful but I still love this little bird. I think I might create some more with bright playful fabrics. :)

4 comments:

corinnea said...

So cute!!!!! I have seen these on a lot of blogs, they are so fun! Good job.

Mary said...

I can't believe you already made one, nice job chica! Oh, I love the bag to.

Kelly's Korner said...

I love this bird!!! You need to link to the pattern! Very cool. Love the fabric you picked!

Jenny P. said...

very cool and super cute Lizy! Yeah, link to the source.